October 20, 2002 Written by Charles Cook
I've just uploaded version 0.6.0 of XML-RPC.NET. This contains the changes listed below. I've not yet updated the docs. This will take another week or two.
- Added XmlRpcProxyGen class to dynamically create a proxy object from an interface, i.e. makes hand-coding of proxies unnecessary in most cases. bettyapp sample changed to illustrate this.
- Can now use an interface to define XML-RPC methods. Can use the same interface to implement both server and client. MathService changed to illustrate use of interface.
- Default for XML-RPC request and response XML documents is now no explicit encoding, i.e. implicitly UTF-8. Previously the encoding was explicitly specified as UTF-8.
- Added Encoding property to XmlRpcClientProtocol to set explicit encoding on XML-RPC request and response XML documents.
- Added Proxy property to XmlRpcClientProtocol.
- Fixed UserAgent property of XmlRpcClientProtocol.
- Fixed parsing of double type to be culture independent.
- Fault response XML document now generated in same way as ordinary response, i.e. will be in same format and encoding.
Copyright © 2011, Charles Cook.